Thomas A. Klint
888-351-0427 (Toll Free)
Tom graduated from St. Johns University in Collegeville, MN and received his law degree from the University of Minnesota. Tom has been representing injured workers for over 27 years. Tom assists clients from all over the State with the help of a very experienced and compassionate staff. Tom has been named to Super Lawyer by his peers every year since 2000 and was recently listed as a Top 40 Workers' Compensation Attorney in Minnesota.
In addition to operating a successful workers' compensation practice, Tom is President and Managing Partner of Midwest Disability. Tom is a long time member of the Workers' Compensation Committee of the Minnesota Association for Justice.
- Minnesota, 1983
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- St. John's University, Collegeville, Minnesota
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyer, 2000 - Present
- Top 40 Workers' Compensation Attorney in Minnesota
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Workers' Compensation Committee of the Minnesota Association for Justice, Member