Jessica Davis Triebe
Attorney Jessica D. Triebe was raised in Peoria, IL and later moved to the Chicago area to attend Benedictine University as an undergraduate. She earned a B.A. in International Studies from Benedictine, which included a semester studying abroad in France to complete her French Language minor. After graduation, Jessica worked for two years as a paralegal in a Chicago metro area bankruptcy and foreclosure law firm. She then decided to pursue her legal degree and spent one year at Gonzaga School of Law in Washington State before transferring to and graduating from DePaul College of Law. During her law school career, Jessica was an active participant in school volunteer organizations. She interned at the Washington State Department of Social and Human Services in the Adult Protective Services division pursuing elder abuse violations and at the Cook County Public Guardian’s Office in the Adult Guardianship division maintaining guardianship estates. She also volunteered at the Domestic Violence Project in Chicago as a Supervising Attorney responsible for dozens of law students aiding individuals in obtaining Orders or Protection. Outside of the law, Jessica enjoys spending time with family and friends, riding horses, watching foreign films, and traveling.
In recent years, with support of Midwest Disability, she has worked with several pro bono clients on Social Security Disability overpayment cases.
Jessica has remained focused on using her legal knowledge and skill to help those that are disabled, elderly, or abused. This focus and motivation keep her firmly committed to Midwest Disability’s clients in their pursuit of much-needed benefits.
- Board member of neighborhood HOA
- Marketing Committee member of local non-profit TV station
- Conservation Foundation member and Monarch Watch Waystation care taker
Areas Of Practice
- Social Security Disability
- Illinois, 2010
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. – 2010
- Benedictine University, Lisle, Illinois
- B.A. – 2005
- Major: International Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Chicago Bar Association, 2010 to Present
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives, 2010 to Present
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Social Security Disability overpayment cases, 2015 to Present
Frequent Case Types
Read more about the types of cases I often handle.
- Denied Social Security Disability in Coon Rapids, MN
- Social Security Disability Claims in Coon Rapids, MN