Case Management Department
Case Management Specialists assist our clients during the Initial and Reconsideration levels of a Social Security Disability claim. They communicate with our clients, Social Security Administration (SSA), and the Disability Determination Services (DDS) to insure the necessary information about our clients’ claims are received and a timely decision can be made on the claim. If our client receives a denial, the Case Management Specialist will file their appeal. A high level of customer service is needed to maintain connection with our clients. Case Management Specialists oversee an individual caseload of clients and/or act as float to assist department with team member(s) caseload of clients as well as exhibit teamwork.
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED equivalent
- At least one-year prior experience in an administrative support, customer service or related position.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong typing skills, including 10-key
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, and adapt messages to a variety of audiences