Your Resource for Information About Disability Benefits
Midwest Disability helps clients obtain Social Security Disability Insurance benefits and other benefits in Minnesota and throughout the Midwest. We help our clients overcome obstacles at every step in the application and appeals process. We understand that you may have many questions along the way about your medical treatment, benefits that may be available and other issues.
Below, you will find links to resources that may be helpful as you research medical impairments, disability benefits and other issues.
Resources for Social Security Disability Benefits
- Social Security Administration website: http://www.ssa.gov/
- Disability section of Social Security Administration website: http://www.ssa.gov/disability/
- Social Security’s Listing of Impairments: http://www.ssa.gov/disability/professionals/bluebook/index.htm
Workers’ Compensation Resources
- Minnesota Department of Labor & Industry: http://www.dli.mn.gov/workcomp.asp
- Veterans Affairs Disability Compensation: http://www.benefits.va.gov/compensation/
- Minnesota LinkVet: https://linkvet.custhelp.com/
- Minnesota Association of County Veteran Service Officers: http://www.macvso.org/
- Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs: http://mn.gov/mdva/
Other Disability Resources
- Disability Benefits 101: http://mn.db101.org/mn/situations/newtobenefits/
- Disability.gov: https://www.disability.gov/
- Disability Minnesota: http://www.mndisability.gov/public/home.jsp
General Medical Resources
- WebMD: http://www.webmd.com/
- U.S. National Library of Medicine: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/
- Medline Plus: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/
- MedicineNet: http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/hp.asp
- Mayo Clinic’s guides to diseases and conditions: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions
- American Academy of Neurology: https://www.aan.com/
- American Psychological Association: http://www.apa.org/
- American Psychiatric Association: http://www.psych.org/
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: http://www.aapmr.org/patients/Pages/default.aspx
- American College of Rheumatology: http://www.rheumatology.org/Practice/Clinical/Patients/Information_for_Patients/
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons http://www.aaos.org/
- American Academy of Family Physicians: http://www.aafp.org/home.html
Ready to Get Started? Contact Midwest Disability.
If you are ready to apply for disability benefits, contact our law firm today. Call 888 – 351-0427 or contact us online to schedule a free evaluation.