Social Security Disability
Helping Our Clients Successfully Claim Benefits
It is an unfortunate fact that the Social Security Administration (SSA) denies more than 70 percent of initial disability benefit applications, regardless of the validity of the claims. It has also been shown that you are more likely to be successful in your claim with the help of a lawyer.
At Midwest Disability, P.A., we assist people throughout the U.S. obtain Social Security Disability benefits, from preparation to the initial application to fighting for their rights in administrative hearings and on appeal of denied benefits. In some cases, we have taken claims all the way to the United States Supreme Court.
Call 888-351-0427 or contact us online from anywhere in the country for a free evaluation of your claim from a Social Security Disability attorney. We have helped thousands of people from every state obtain necessary disability benefits.
Our legal team started in the Midwest but now provides legal assistance to Social Security applicants throughout the nation. Let us bring our Midwest values to you no matter where you live. Learn how we can help you. Contact us today for a free case evaluation.
Representing Social Security Clients Nationwide
While our offices are in the Midwest, you do not need to meet with us in person. Your Social Security Disability claim can be handled by phone, mail or email no matter which state you call home. Follow the links on the right side of this page to see additional information for some select states and cities:
- California, including Los Angeles, San Francisco & San Diego
- Illinois, including Springfield and Chicago
- Indiana, including Indianapolis and Fort Wayne
- Iowa, including Des Moines, Davenport and the Quad Cities
- Kansas, including Wichita and Lincoln
- Kentucky, including Louisville, Lexington and Bowling Green
- Michigan, including Detroit, Ann Arbor, Grand Rapids and the Upper Peninsula
- Minnesota, including Minneapolis, Duluth, Fargo-Moorhead, Rochester and St. Cloud
- Missouri, including Kansas City and St. Louis
- Nebraska, including Omaha
- New Jersey
- North Carolina, including Charlotte, Raleigh and Durham
- North Dakota, including Fargo-Moorhead
- Ohio, including Columbus and Cleveland
- South Carolina, including Charleston and Columbia
- South Dakota, including Sioux Falls
- Texas, including Houston and Dallas
- Wisconsin, including Milwaukee
Midwest Disability, P.A., Works For You
After representing clients in Social Security Disability claims for more than 50 years, the most important lesson our attorneys have learned is that there is not one particular approach to obtaining benefits that works for every client. We approach each case with compassion and a commitment to providing creative solutions and quality representation based on a client’s unique personal circumstances.
Taking The Next Step
Our Social Security Disability lawyers are committed to recovering full benefits on your behalf, as quickly as possible. We also offer a free consultation and do not charge fees until we win your claim.
No matter where you live, learn more about how we can help you obtain Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits. Call us toll-free today at 888-351-0427 or contact us online to request your free case evaluation.
We’ll take it from there.
Want To Learn More? Read Our SSD Articles.
- Recent reports of fraud within Social Security are misleading
- Word Choice in the Politics of Social Security
- Understanding and Avoiding Accusations of Social Security Fraud
- Individuals Seeking SSDI Should Not Fear Current Social Security Rhetoric
- Despite media hype to the contrary, SSDI has solid support
- The Forgotten Laborer
- The Future of Social Security Disability
- Fifth Hearing on Securing the Future of SSDI
- Social Security Disability Insurance: Worth Fighting For
- Raising the Retirement Age Will Help Save Social Security
- Other SSD Articles