Fargo/Moorhead Social Security Disability Lawyers
Helping You Through the Complicated SSD/SSI Process
It takes most lawyers — men and women who devote their lives to the practice of law — years of experience to truly master the complicated regulations and process involved in Social Security Disability (SSD) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) claims. Why should you expect to be able to navigate this extremely difficult process alone?
These are benefits you truly need. There is too much at stake. Work with the experienced, client-centered attorneys of Midwest Disability, P.A., for your benefits claim. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with exceptional representation, backed by experience, as well as our personalized, client-centered approach. We understand the difficulties involved with being unable to work and get the income you need, and we will do whatever we can to help you get the benefits you need.
The Experience You Need
We have more than 50 years of experience working with every step of the SSD/SSI process.
- Initial application: It is best to get us involved right from the start, to get it right the first time.
- Reconsideration: When the initial application is denied, you have the right to have your case reconsidered by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
- Hearings with the administrative judge: We will represent you at the hearings before the administrative law judge, helping you make the best case possible for benefits.
- Appeals: We will take your case to the appeals level to get you the benefits you need.
Although we can take a case at any stage in the process, it is always best to contact us right away and get us involved even before you file. Your claim is much more likely to be successful if we help you make sure the initial filing is as accurate as possible.
Questions and Answers…
- Am I eligible?
- Are family members eligible?
- What happens at a disability hearing?
- What’s the difference between SSD and SSI?
- What if my claim is denied?
- What benefits can I expect to receive?
- Are there any medical benefits?
Taking the Next Step
We help clients in Fargo/Morehead and throughout the Midwest with the entire Social Security Disability process, from the initial filing to the last appeal if necessary. Our Minnesota attorneys are here to help you. You can talk with one of our lawyers about your case and get a free case evaluation. Call our Minnesota office or contact us online.
To learn more about disability claims, see the Social Security Disability Information Center and FAQ sections of this Web site. To learn more about our Fargo/Morehead area practice or how our lawyers can help you, dial 888-351-0427 (toll free) or get a free case evaluation.