Minnesota Lawyers Helping Injured Workers

Can I Get Vocational Assistance?

Yes, if your disability prevents you from doing your former job, or if your employer has no jobs that you can do, you may be entitled to vocational rehabilitation or retraining benefits. Your costs for rehabilitation and retraining are covered by workers’ compensation benefits. You may also choose your own Qualified Rehabilitation Consultant (QRC) or the insurer may refer you to a rehabilitation consultation.

Contact us online or call our offices directly at 888-387-4135 for a free case evaluation and consultation. All cases are taken on contingency, meaning there are no fees until we recover benefits.

Get Your FREE Work Comp Case Evaluation

Start Here
~ Get Your FREE ~
Injured Worker Guide