Minnesota Lawyers Helping Injured Workers

What If I Have Problems Collecting Benefits?

My Compensation Hasn’t Arrived – What Do I Do?

If you have questions or if you feel you are not receiving the correct benefits, follow these steps:

  • Call the insurance claims adjuster. Write down the date, time and adjuster’s name for your records. Explain the problem and try to work it out. Some problems can be fixed with a telephone call.
  • Discuss your problem with a Customer Assistance specialist at the Department of Labor and Industry. The Customer Assistance specialist will try to help resolve your problems.
  • If the Customer Assistant Specialist cannot resolve your problem, contact us immediately for assistance. Remember, the insurance company representatives have significant training and you likewise need trained professionals on your side.

Contact us online or call our offices directly at 888-387-4135 for a free case evaluation and consultation. All cases are taken on contingency, meaning there are no fees until we recover benefits.

Get Your FREE Work Comp Case Evaluation

Start Here
~ Get Your FREE ~
Injured Worker Guide